Medicas Medical Clinic, LLC offers urgent care for patients who need immediate medical care service. Although urgent care may not be considered as an emergency, it still requires care within 24 hours. With our medical professionals, you or your loved ones will be treated as soon as possible.
We provide urgent care for the following:
- High fever or flu
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or dehydration
- And much more
For more information about our urgent care, please call us at 770-575-4938. One of our trusted representatives will assist you immediately.